Library change of schedule

Effective this coming Monday the library research staff hours will go back to
our 9 am to 5 pm schedule. Please disregard this message if your staff is not
currently using the library at this time.

Notification to:
FELA ENTERPRISES INC
gdb@sources.redhat.com

Only respond if you are not the intended recipient above and we will correct
our records. Ignore if inactive or not currently being used. Thank you.

- Research Library Staff