Re: [Gdb-discuss] Should we close down gdb-discuss@gnu.org?

Jim Blandy wrote:
Andrew Cagney <cagney@gnu.org> writes:

I suspect this is really a marketing problem.  Can I suggest
approaching the posters and just ask them what information they relied
on when identifying that list?

That's a good idea.  I think I've lost the addresses of the two people
who posted (and because the archiving is busted, I can't go back and
find them), but if it happens again, I'll pursue this point.

Benjamin Mann (Jr), ben.mann@hp.com Lan Zhang, Lan.Zhang@Zoran.com