duplicate test message style?

Michael,

To stop those duplicate messages I add a suffix to each test, although not consistently. I've used various separators - ",", ";", "for" - vis:

PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: nopass SIGSEGV; stepi bp before segv
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: nopass SIGSEGV, stepi bp before segv
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: nopass SIGSEGV for stepi bp before segv

I should do this consistently. How do either of:

PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: nopass SIGSEGV; stepi bp before segv
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: set breakpoint 0 of 1; stepi bp before segv
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: stepi out of handler; stepi bp before segv
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: clear breakpoint 0 of 1; stepi bp before segv

or:

PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: stepi bp before segv; nopass SIGSEGV
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: stepi bp before segv; set breakpoint 0 of 1
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: stepi bp before segv; stepi out of handler
PASS: gdb.base/sigbpt.exp: stepi bp before segv; clear breakpoint 0 of 1

grab you? That is a ``;'' separator with the common text either first or second.

Andrew