Re: bugzilla

On Jul 8, 2004, at 10:31 AM, Andrew Cagney wrote:

Please discuss :-)

--

I've cc'd DanielB and ChrisF who would need to be involved in any logistical matters.

I've converted the GDB GNATS database before with little or no problems.
I can put the results up on www.dberlin.org/bugzilla if you want to see what it looks like

The only real problem in conversion is that the bugs will not have the same PR number they used to, though they will be contiguous (IE they will be offset by some number).
--Dan