Re: hardware watchpoints for ppc

Hello Cal,

thanks for the hint. I caught the problem in the meanwhile by checking the
respective address in piece of code which is called very often. It took a lot
of time and luck.
This way of catching bugs is really hard. Do you know  how I could
obtain the know how to implement hardware watchpoints into the gdb ?

Regards
	Wolfgang

Am Dienstag, 6. Juli 2004 22:31 schrieben Sie: