Question about set breakpoint

Hi,

I cannot set breakpoint at function call. If I set breakpoint at general
commands, that works fine. But if the breakpoint hit a 'BL' or 'B'
assembling code, after stopped, when I try to continue or do next, I
will get error, and sometime, the chip will restarted. Why I cannot set
a breakpoint at a function call? Is there some different to set
breakpoint at a branch?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Lan