Re: [proposal/testsuite] require build == host

mec.gnu@mindspring.com (Michael Chastain):
> I don't think anyone actually uses a configuration with separate build
> and host.  So I propose this patch to document that the gdb test suite
> requires that build and host be the same machine.

hm.  gdb runs on more systems than expect does, and my feeling at
the moment is that it's sometimes easier to do build!=host
testing than it is to get expect running, like on weird embedded
linux devices.

not that I particularly like the testsuite complications added by
build!=host, but I don't know a better alternative yet.