[6.3] Drop xm-*.h from GDB - move to pure autoconf

Hello,

Since 1995 (4.15 according to NEWS) GDB's been using autoconf, and since 2000, GDB's had systems (NetBSD/PPC was first) that did not need an xm-*.h file.

With it now >=9 years since autoconf's introduction and with autoconf proving that it has made the xm files redundant, it's time to cut our losses and remove any remaining xm file support.

At this stage, the only issue I know of blocking the xm file removal, is DOS file support. Both DJGPP and CYGWIN appear to have configury not yet handled by autoconf.

For 6.3, it would be good to see GDB:

- have DJGPP and CYGWIN use autoconf for DOS file support
- remove all xm-*.h files
- (oh and) switch to autoconf 2.5x

Andrew