Re: GDB/MI Output Syntax

Just a nit: LL(1) and LALR(1) are different things, and bison/yacc
accept LALR(1) grammars.

Bob Rossi <bob@brasko.net> wrote:
> Also, I propose that the grammar Michael and I are working also get
> posted, and say that it is a dirivative of the original. Both ways of
> posting the data are helpful to front end developers.

Again I say, I want the printed grammar in gdb.texinfo to be as close as
possible to something that a front-end writer can stick into bison and
*use*.  Because if we have two grammars, one printed one that does not
compile and one machine-readaable one that does compile, and they are
different, guess what's going to happen.