Signal values

Hi

Is there a uniform declaration of the signals? It seems that gdb is not using
the same as Linux.

Linux\include\asm-ppc\signal.h (included from ppc-stub.c from the kgdb
project which I used as base for my stub):

#define SIGHUP		 1
#define SIGINT			2
#define SIGQUIT		 3
#define SIGILL			4
#define SIGTRAP		 5
#define SIGABRT		 6
#define SIGIOT		 6
#define SIGBUS		 7
#define SIGFPE		 8
#define SIGKILL		 9
#define SIGUSR1		10
#define SIGSEGV		11
#define SIGUSR2		12
#define SIGPIPE		13
#define SIGALRM		14
#define SIGTERM		15

But when I send a 10 gdb tells me it's a SIGBUS which would go along this
list from binutils/include/gdb/signals.h:

enum target_signal
  {
    TARGET_SIGNAL_0 = 0,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_FIRST = 0,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_HUP = 1,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_INT = 2,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_QUIT = 3,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_ILL = 4,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_TRAP = 5,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_ABRT = 6,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_EMT = 7,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_FPE = 8,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_KILL = 9,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_BUS = 10,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_SEGV = 11,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_SYS = 12,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_PIPE = 13,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_ALRM = 14,
    TARGET_SIGNAL_TERM = 15,

Is this the definitve list? If so why are there other lists? I know that different
processors have different signals, but I already configured gdb for powerpc
so it should know which numbers are valid. Or does gdb assume to have
a Linux system? Should I just include signal.h from Linux?

And as aside question: which one is the signal that says the target has
reached a breakpoint?

Thanks

bye  Fabi