Re: Remote debugging using gdbserver with threads on ARM linux: No backtrace

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 09:34:10AM +0200, philippe.vivarelli@mindspeed.com wrote:
> The .gdbinit file configured as follow:
> hand SIG32 nostop
> set complaints 1
> set confirm 1
> set solib-absolute-prefix /dev/null
> set solib-search-path /usr/local/arm-tools/arm-linux/lib/

No, that's wrong.  Remove the "hand SIG32 nostop".  Remove the
solib-search-path.  Set solib-absolute-prefix to
/usr/local/arm-tools/arm-linux.  See if that works better.
Are you sure the libraries in that directory are both unstripped and
otherwise exactly the same as the ones on your target?

If you don't use solib-absolute-prefix, we may not find the dynamic
linker, so thread breakpoints will not be set properly.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz