Re[2]: Can't talk to Angel debug monitor from arm-elf-gdb

Last time I'm going to do this. Just in case anyone else ever needs
to know, this now all works. The trick is to patch CDT (the Eclipse
plugin for C/C++ development) to recognise when you're connected via a
serial port, and to have it start the program with a "continue"
command not a "run" command. Everything thereafter works.

-- Dave