Re: GDB doesn't show the correct line

>> As of today, GDB should treat \r\n (a.k.a. CR-LF) line endings
>> correctly, but not sole \r.  Perhaps we should amend that code to
>> treat sole CRs as well.

Daniel> I'm not inclined to do this.  If we're already in the presence of mixed
Daniel> line endings, who's to say we aren't mixing \r, \n, and \r\n?

Java defines \r, \r\n, and \n as valid line endings.  I've seen actual
java source files in the wild that mix two of the three (and maybe all
three, I forget).  What this means is that either gdb should match
java :-), or the definition needs to be language-specific.

Tom