Re: GDB is the GNU project's native debugger

> Andrew Cagney wrote:
> GDB is the GNU project's native debuger. While we're certainly happy to
> accomodate people using GDB as either an embedded debugger or native debugger
> on other systems, the need to persue GDB as a native debugger on GNU systems
> must be our first priority.
>
> Do we all agree with this?

If the GNU project inclusive of GCC's supported hosts "and targets", yes.

(As after all, although possibly not as glamorous, GNU's tool suite,
 inclusive of GDB, been relied upon, and has historically been the basis of
 a non-insignificant component of the funding which had enabled the project
 to progress through the years; and shouldn't likely be disregarded, as most
 of the the world's code development and processor use is targeted for
 embedded systems, not PC's, and certainly not servers.)