Re: How do I get regexp from expect at gdb_expect?

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 03:58:40PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Honestly, I could be way off on this, but I don't think that the 'echo'
feature of the MI testsuite is testing anything important. In fact, the
front ends using GDB in this way will never see the 'echo'd' data.

I sort of think it would make complete sense to have Expect not look at
the 'echo'd' data from the terminal. After all, the MI interface wasn't
meant to be run on the terminal ...

Bob Rossi