RE: Debugging the debugger

> I want to get to the root of the problem. The problem is that when I
run
> my application through gdb, the program flow does not appear to be
> 'normal'. The same statement (line) keeps on repeating multiple times
> until it finally gets executed.
Best bet is that you have compiled your code with GCC
optimizations ON(-O1, -O2 or -O3). In which case this
apparently weird behaviour is completely normal.

Regards,
Atul P Talesara
http://the-shaolin.blogspot.com/
You can tell more about a person by what he says about
others than you can by what others say about him.