Re: MI output command error

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 12:32:18PM +1300, Nick Roberts wrote:
>  > > At the moment I have some time, so I can offer to try. I will need some
>  > > hand holding though. What files should I look at, and what behaviour
>  > > would you expect?
>  >
>  > Have I mentioned that I don't know anything about MI? :-)  I'm afraid I
>  > have no advice.  I would expect -exec-interrupt to send a signal to the
>  > target process, just like GDB's SIGINT handler does.  Which isn't
>  > perfect, but generally works.
>
> OK. Theres an example in the manual that I can follow:
>
>      (gdb)
>      111-exec-continue
>      111^running
>
>      (gdb)
>      222-exec-interrupt
>      222^done
>      (gdb)
>      111*stopped,signal-name="SIGINT",signal-meaning="Interrupt",
>      frame={addr="0x00010140",func="foo",args=[],file="try.c",line="13"}
>      (gdb)
>
> However, with it looking like Andrew has gone AWOL, who would review any such
> patches?

Please, let's discuss that after we have patches to review... I can
review patches for technical merit, as can the other GDB maintainers,
and I don't think Andrew is "AWOL".  Maintainers are allowed to have
lives of their own, you know :-) I'm sure he will be active again soon,
or if (unlikely) not, we can seek new MI maintainers once we find out
where he went.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC