Re: Unfinished projects

Andrew Cagney wrote:

Que?

OMG, you're alive! You're allliivvve! <sob> <tears of joy>

Well, for the foreseeable future, fingers crossed, I'm going
to have cycles to work on FSF GDB as well as Apple's version,
and hopefully incorporate a bunch of Apple's improvements. Some
of this is going to be messy, because for instance Apple's
basic Darwin support depends somewhat on having async for
native working, but I think there are enough generic goodies
to make it worth the trouble.

Also, though being careful not to promise too much, I'd
like to crank on some of the unfinished conversion projects.

Stan