Emacs keybindings working in gdb too.

Hi

I was working on gdb and accidently pressed C-x o command which was meant for emacs window
but it opened up with a new split window displaying source file in the shell. and then playing around
I found that C-x 2 opened the disasssembly wondow.

Is it a known feature of gdb? if yes could some one point me to some documentation or discussions about it.

GDB on my machine is 6.1, this does not work on older gdb I tried on 5.3 and did not get this behavior.

Thanks

--
Khem Raj
MontaVista Software Inc.