default_callback

Hi,

I am trying to build a cross gdb for armeb-uclinux from CVS, and so far
everything works, just that the symbol "default_callback" is undefined
in the link. This name only appears at three places in the source tree:
its "extern" declaration and two references to it, from the rdp and sim
targets (amazingly, the remote-sim.o does not have a reference at the
end). I presume the symbol was defined once, so I wonder what has
happened to it (since it is not mentioned in the changelogs).

Can anyone give me a hint in the right direction on this one?

   Simon