Re: Orphans to adopt?

   Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:02:15 -0700
   From: Stan Shebs <shebs@apple.com>

   After a month of distraction, I'm back on the Darwin GDB case,
   and for regression testing purposes it would be convenient to set
   up a random embedded target with a simulator. To make the fiddling
   do double duty, it occurs to me that I could adopt a target that
   is being neglected, although a cursory scan suggests that all
   adoptable targets are taken now. Does anybody have suggestions for
   a target in need of a little tenderness and cuddling? (hmm, sounds
   creepy that way :-) )

Hmm, powerpc could really, really use some cleanup, but hardly
qualifies as a random embedded target in your case ;-).  Then there is
arm, which also uses some deprecated functionality that could use some
attention.

Mark