Re: [discuss] Support for reverse-execution

> Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:13:48 -0400
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
> Cc: Johan Rydberg <jrydberg@virtutech.com>, dan@shearer.org,
> 	gdb@sources.redhat.com
>
> > > +  add_com ("rnext", class_run, rnext_command,
> > > +           "Step program until it reaches the previous source line.\n\
> >
> > "Go backwards until the program reaches the source line before the
> > current one."
>
> Johan used previous, you used backwards; let's figure out what we're
> calling the commands first :-P

There's no connection between the doc strings and the discussion about
the command names.  I didn't use "backwards" instead of "previous", I
used it instead of "Step program".  That's because "step intil you
reach the previous source line" does not say explicitly enough that we
go backwards.