Re: [discuss] Support for reverse-execution

> Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:16:29 -0700
> From: Michael Snyder <msnyder@redhat.com>
>
>  > Sounds like a very useful feature.  However, I think we need to
>  > support giving meaningful names to bookmarks, since a (more or less
>  > arbitrary) number used by the target is going to lack any mnemonic
>  > value.
>
> How about counting numbers, like we do with breakpoints?

That might be okay as well, but I consider the method of numbering
breakpoints as not an ideal one, either.  It's impossible to manage
more than 3 breakpoints without "info breakpoints".  More mnemonic
names could have allowed us to know what breakpoint we need to use
without consulting the table displayed by "info breakpoints".