Re: Consistent format for memory addresses

 > I have no objection - but is it really that hard to treat it as a
 > number?

I see what you're saying now. I take the current address from "info frame" and
then search for it in the output of disassemble.  This lets me place an arrow
on the appropriate line in the "disassembly window". That means I have to
treat the address as a string which presents a problem when the different
commands use different formats.

Nick