Re: two bugs in the arm simulator

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 12:06:23PM +0900, Janne Hellsten wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have submitted two bug reports to the GDB bug database (PR #1957 and
> PR #1900).  Both of these are issues in the ARM simulator.
>
> Is anyone working on these?  I'm asking, because at least the Mac OSX
> compilation issue should be easily fixable, and I might be able to do
> this myself.  However, if someone's has already looked at this, then
> it doesn't make much sense for me to start.
>
> As I didn't get any response from the GNATS interface, it's difficult
> for me to check whether or not these have been fixed in CVS.

GNATS ought to have sent you something back.  It does have your
address.  I'm afraid PR 1900 is the least of the problems with the
simulator on 64-bit hosts; it appears to be pretty busted.  No one is
working on either AFAIK though I think there's another PR about the
busted simulator somewhere.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC