Re: can originator close PRs they submitted? -- Re: fortran/1531:segmentation fault for FOTRAN77 arrays (fwd)

Andrew,  thanks for your replying.  But I am asking whether the submitters
could close the PRs they originated.  Maybe my english writting introduce
ambiguity somewhere.  Sorry for that.

As for the question, Daniel had told me the answer, which is no.  This is
not that convenient as bugzilla.  Hope that we can switch to it soon.

Regards
- Wu Zhou