show inferior-tty

Firstly a doc error (GDB/MI -inferior-tty-show):

   The corresponding GDB command is `show inferior-tty /dev/pts/1'.

should presumably read:

   The corresponding GDB command is `show inferior-tty'.

Secondly, if I don't set the tty, I get:

(gdb) show inferior-tty
Terminal for future runs of program being debugged is "".

I think that it should still display a value.  Also perhaps it could just
say e.g

Terminal for future runs is "/dev/pts/1".

I don't know why the terminal name has to be quoted, but I see that this
practice is sometimes used for other show commands

With MI, if I don't set the tty, I get:

(gdb)
-inferior-tty-show
^done
(gdb)

Even if its still considered inappropriate to give a value in this case, I
think it should give a value e.g.

(gdb)
-inferior-tty-show
^done,inferior_tty_terminal=""
(gdb)

Incidentally, I don't see the need for this MI command or -inferior-tty-set
because:

(gdb)
-gdb-set inferior-tty /dev/pts/1
^done