Re: GDB is stepping past main()

> You might find the "stepi" command better suits your needs, though I'm
> not at all sure from your messages what, exactly, you think is
> supposed to happen.
I suppose that the program execution starts when main() starts and ends
when main() ends (though in c++ it is not exactly so).

And thus I suppose the debugging to start at the main() beginning and stop
when main() finishes.
The code above main do not exist for me.
Stepping past the end of main should report the program exit.

Best regards,
Konstantin.