Re: gfortran - gdb problem

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 04:47:11AM +0800, Wu Zhou wrote:
> > IMHO, the case insensitive lookup might be the long-term resolution.  What
> > about define "strcmp" as an macro of "strcasecmp" if case_sensitive is
> > false?  This might seems ugly, but it should help here.
>
> You should take a look at the symbol table structures first - it's not
> that simple.  Most of it is hashed case-sensitively.

Yes.  You are right.  I run to this point too fast.

What about the other method you suggested: to lower case based on CU
language when reading in the symbol table?  If it is okay, maybe I can try
to code a patch on this.

Elena, what is your idea on this?  Daniel said that you might have better
idea.

Regards
- Wu Zhou