Re: The 'x' command: size problem

> From: Vladimir Prus <ghost@cs.msu.su>
> Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:42:11 +0400
>
> > Please, then, feel free to improve the documentation.
>
> Oh.. if only it were in Docbook :-(

Don't worry about that: if you don't know Texinfo, write in English
and I will add the Texinfo markup (it's a rather trivial mechanical
job).

> Besides, how can I improve documentation if I don't know definitions of those
> terms, to begin with?

Well, perhaps if you look into the relevant MI sources and play a bit
with that command, you will come up with a pretty much good idea of
what its output is supposed to look like?