Missing entries in gdb/NEWS?

Hello,

I am about to start working on a new GDB release. For that, I'd like
to make sure that the gdb/NEWS file is as complete as possible. Are
there any change made since GDB 6.3 that should be documented and yet
haven't? If you know of new features, nice improvements, etc, please
let us know, so we can add the appropriate documentation.

Thank you,
--
Joel