Status of kdbg bug submission

I get an error msg "gdb exited unexpectedly" when starting kdbg. I
have submitted a bug report to the gdb bug base, and was wondering
when I would receive confirmation? I sumitted on Mon 10/03/05.

In brief, the context and issue:

Linux FC4
GDB6.3
Kdbg 1.3 or 2.0 (doesn't matter which)

Load an executable, the program responds,  "GDB exited unexpectedly."

The author of KDBG has assured that the issue has been investigated,
and lies with gdb, not kdbg.

I have a sample executable that can reproduce the issue.

--
Brad Aisa <baisa at colorado dot edu>
Professional Research Assistant