Re: GDB fails from Kdbg

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 11:05:16AM -0600, Brad Aisa wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I tried on two different occasions to enter this bug on the gdb bug
> entry page, and both times the process failed -- I submitted, but no
> PR was generated. So I'm posting the details here.

As I told you, it was filed but the outgoing mail was lost.  It's PR
2019.  The mail problem has been fixed.  However, the PR has absolutely
no information useful for anyone to reproduce anything.  Neither does
this message.  Presumably "the kdbg folks" know something more specific
about what the bug is; why don't you include _that_ information?

How about when loading your executable directly into GDB?  Does that
work?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC