Re: -break-list output format

Hello Nick

On 2005-10-20, you wrote:

> What version of GDB are you running?

I am using 6.3

> How is it different?

Well, it includes a table header etc.If I want to build a table of the
output in my program I would of course just parse the output and build my
own tables with headers, labels etc.

For example, -file-list-exec-source-files just lists each file in a tuple.
But -break-list tells me the widh and height of the output etc. And I wonder
if I need to use it or if I can just skip the table header info. Finally, I
was just curious to know why the break-list output was done this way when
all other commands are more 'raw' in nature.

> What do you want to do with the output?

I am building a graphical frontend to gdb for AmigaOS4 :)

regards,
Stefan Burstrom