Re: RFC: GDB as a loader 1/3: silent batch mode

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Any global maintainer can approve this, I think.  I suggest to wait
for a week, and if no one responds, see it as approved by me.

Thanks. Do you mean a week from when it was posted or a week from now?

In any case, it's not like I have write access. I'll have to beg to get somebody to apply all my patches.

People travel, get away of their mail, and otherwise engage in the
rest of their lives.  (I just returned from a 2-week travel during
which I didn't read my mail at all.)  Please be a little more patient.

Yeah, but the list of maintainers is quite long. We can but hope.

Andrew