Re: [NEED HELP] Problem to multithread remote debugging with GDBserver

Hi Daniel,

  Yes, the path is incorrect.

  Actually the environment (library path) in both my
host computer and my target computer are identical.
Both are of FC1. Do I still need to set up the
solib-absolute-prefix & solib-search-path???

  In fact, I have already tried:
1. set solib-absolute-prefix=/dev/null &
solib-search-path=/lib/tls/:/lib,
and
2. leave both empty,

  but in both cases, it seems not working : I still
can't see other threads on the host side.

1.  I wonder does the version kernel matter on this???
I'm using 2.4.22 (from FC1), do I need to update the
kernel???

2. If I compile my own GDB & GDBserver from 6.3 source
code, do I need to specify any option during
compilation, to order to enable multithread support on
remote debugging????

  Thank you for your help.

Regards.
Peter Choi