break of time loop

Hi all,

is there a particular time between send a "step" command and ctrl+c.
I see the ctrl+c charakter on different place depend on performanse of target.
If I set a big delay before send "step" response I see about 1 sec. between "step" command
and ctrl+c. Signal Interrupt which stops the time loop after ctrl+c don't stops
the loop if ctrl+c is received after "stop" response but to close to next "step"
command to send a special responce to ctrl+c. In this case next "step" is responced
with interrupt signal. But the loop will not be stopped.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Efim Monjak

Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH