Re: $argc variable

Andrew STUBBS <andrew.stubbs@st.com> writes:

  > Hi,
  >
  > There was a proposal here:
  > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2005-04/msg00055.html
  >
  > Has anything come of it? I can't find anything in cli-script.c.

As a user I can say that such a feature would be great to have.
For example both GCC and Emacs define a function "pr" to print
internal data structures. To use it you have to do:

p VARIABLE
pr

Instead with this feature you could still do the same, but also:
pr VARIABLE
or
pr VARIABLE1 VARIABLE2 VARIABLE3

Just my 2 cents