Re: Changes to the mi interface

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 08:38:45AM +0100, Stefan Burström wrote:
> Hello!
> I have made some local changes to the mi2 interface to make it more
> 'complete'. Are those changes something you would like to include with the
> 6.4 release? Some of the changes is fixing unimplemented functions and some
> of the changes completes the output with 'fullname' where only 'name' has
> been available previously. Please let me know and I'll proviede a patch
> file.

I'll second Nick's comments, which are spot-on.

How should we know if we want your changes?  You haven't told us what
they are yet :-)

If you want to contribute to GDB, which we obviously would appreciate,
then you'll need to file an FSF copyright assignment.  If you haven't
already got one, please drop me a line and I'll get you started.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC