Re: warning: (Internal error: pc 0xd00 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 09:08:56PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Then it's probably a result of having some code with no debug info.
> You may want to try producing a small test case, that you can post for
> us to examine.

I'm not sure if an example is still wanted after the whole address zero
revelation but just in case, I have it.  Looks like the list doesn't
like attachments (even small ones) so I have put the 21 KB tarball at:

http://rmccall.dyndns.org/gdb-warning.tar.bz2

In that tarball are three source files (all short) and their
corresponding object files, my Makefile, linker script and specs file
overrides, the final executable, linker map file and disassembly
listing, a short gdb init script and most importantly the gdb session
output (gdb.out).  I get the warning when disassembling addresses in
exception_vector_table.S and also when disassembling addresses in main.c
that contain calls to code in exception_vector_table.S.  Note that the
contents of exception_vector_table.S are located starting at address
zero.

Is there anything more I can do to help?

Thanks again!

Ron McCall