Re: Maintainer policy for GDB

> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:46:20 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
> Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com>, gdb@sourceware.org
>
> Here's the counter question: if we force people to take the
> responsibility, why will they do a good job?

I wasn't suggesting to force a responsibility.  And we cannot enforce
it, anyway, under your suggestions, since being authorized means to
have the same rights with less duties.  We all are busy people, so
it's quite possible we will wind up with several authorized
maintainers and no responsible maintainers.