info sources command question

Hi all!

I have a simple program in a single file called test.c.

If I load it up in GDB, and then as the first command run
'info sources', I get this output:

  (tgdb) info sources
  Source files for which symbols have been read in:

  /home/bob/cvs/cgdb/cgdb/cgdb/tgdb/tgdb-base/src/test.c

  Source files for which symbols will be read in on demand:

  crtn.S,
  test.c, crti.S,
  start.S, ../sysdeps/i386/elf/start.S

The question I have regarding this output is if we think test.c should
be in the list twice. Once with a full path, and once with just the
filename. Is this proper output? or should it be in there only once?
Unless otherwise stated, it seems like a bug to me. Especially since the
full path is in the "already read symbols list" and the filename is in
the "Symbols will be read in" list.

Thanks,
Bob Rossi