Re: posix semaphores not working under gdb

Totally agree,

I don't think that GDB is the responsible of this strange behaviour,
I only would like to know if someone experienced something similar
when debugging a multithreaded application. Because I can't, right
now, find any clue on whats wrong In the code.

--
Daniel Juan Boned
e-mail: daniel(dot)juan(at)gmail.com