Re: Sending signal to inferior

The problem is when the inferior is running... I'll try to explain better

My program:

[eduardo@~/echo]$./echo
GNU gdb 6.3
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
(gdb) file ../lab3/Debug/lab3
Reading symbols from /home/eduardo/lab3/Debug/lab3...done.
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/eduardo/lab3/Debug/lab3
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 6959)]

Now the program is running and displaying a window

on another terminal
ps -A

(partial ps...)
6958 ?        00:00:00 gdb
6959 ?        00:00:01 lab3
6964 pts/1    00:00:00 bash
6968 pts/1    00:00:00 ps
kill -2 6958

nothing happens on my program

using tgdb_driver:

[eduardo@~/Downloads/cgdb-0.5.3/tgdb/tgdb-base/src]$./tgdb_driver
GNU gdb 6.3
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu".
(tgdb) file /home/eduardo/lab3/Debug/lab3
Reading symbols from /home/eduardo/lab3/Debug/lab3...done.
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(tgdb) run
Starting program: /home/eduardo/lab3/Debug/lab3
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 6950)]

on another terminal:
ps -A

(partial ps..)
6947 pts/1    00:00:00 tgdb_driver
6948 pts/3    00:00:00 tgdb_driver
6949 pts/1    00:00:00 gdb
6950 ?        00:00:01 lab3
6953 pts/2    00:00:00 ps
kill -2 6949

and on the tgdb_driver terminal:

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 6950)]
0x00002aaaabf39084 in poll () from /lib/libc.so.6
(tgdb)

I can't make the program receive the sigint, interrupt itself and the
control return to GDB

Thank you for the answer

Eduardo