Re: : Re: [RFC] multiple breakpoints from FILE:LINE

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>I've yet to see a compelling reason to break on one constructor and not
>the other.  Most users don't even know the difference between when each
>is called.

I suspect that's because the whole thing is undocumented, or close
enough as to make no difference.

I'm not sure if it has come up in my work, but it doesn't seem out of
the question to want to break on a constructor/destructor of a class
when that class is the top level class (i.e., [in-charge]
constructor).

	       paul