Re: breakpoint commands no more working due to MI front-end

Thanks Daniel,

I have a setup with a gdbscript that uses breakpoint commands which is
working fine with GDB and Insight, keeping exactly the same script for
Eclipse and letting the user choose its prefered debugguer front-end
would have been nice...

I will try your idea with bpstat_do_actions in mi_execute_command.

Many thanks again,
David