Re: Contributing to GDB

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 07:19:23AM -0500, mydeen wrote:
> Hi,
>     I was traversing the GDB Mailing list. I am intrested in contributing
>   to the GDB development and testing. Can u please suggest any area
>   related to GDB that can make me to take part in development actively.
>
>   I am comfortable under Unix Platform,especially Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.
>
>   Your suggestions will be very helpful to me in getting started.
>
>  Thanks
> Mydeen

Hi Mydeen,

One useful thing you could do would be to take a look at the bug
tracking system, and try to reproduce and fix user bug reports.
Some of the old bug reports in GNATS are still there because they're
hard; many others are only still there because no one has looked at
them.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery