MI error msgs and localization

Hi, I've been using the MI interface for quite some time and noticed that preparation for localization has begun in GDB. Can I express some concern that compatibility with existing MI systems may suffer from this.

For instance, a cleanup must be done to make sure all errors are still reported through MI in English ? including the more exceptional ones (especially during startup). For instance, I am actively interpreting raw console-stream output for the following strings:

No debugging symbols found
Unable to attach to process
No such process
No symbol table is loaded
No such file
gdb: unrecognized option
An internal GDB error was detected.
Thread x has terminated.
No executable file specified
No executable specified, use?

For yet-unsupported commands in MI I resort to ?-interpreter-exec console xxx?, but that leaves a problem where I have to at least handle messages such as

---Type <return> ?

?to keep the non-interactive experience a joy.

Please consider support for MI as an important feature in future versions of GDB as well. English MI error output should somehow be retained for Machine Interpreting (!!) perhaps with the additional inclusion of the localized display text.

Regards bjarke
BVRDE - http://bvrde.sourceforge.net/