Re: MI: reporting of multiple breakpoints

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 10:28:07PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > > But what about the commands associated with that breakpoint?  We've
> > > reached the address and stopped, allright, but we didn't run the
> > > commands the user wanted us to, did we?
> >
> > We should run them when we stop.  That's what I'm trying to say :-)
>
> Do we run them now?  If not, I think we agree that we should fix that.

I think arranging to print everything we consider "hit" will fix this
as a side effect.  At least I hope so.

We've discussed this exact behavior before, by the way, and I think we
reached the exact same conclusion, but no one fixed it.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery