Re: gdb support for m32c?

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the swift reply.
I now checked out the HEAD of the gdb cvs rep with the m32c code in
sim. Does "not supported yet" mean that the simulator itself doesn't
work, or just that some GDB features don't work, yet?
As said, at the moment I'd only need the simulator, and I'd happy
with a version even if it's still a bit unstable.

If not, any comments how close that would be to completion? We just
started work on a project that still goes at least 2 years, so we could
plan things around a rough timeplan.

Cheers,
--
 HW